Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sephora Package!

Hello all of you handy dandy readers! Todays little post is going to be about the purchase I received in the mail today from Sephora.

AND HERE IT IS OH MY LANTA DO YOU HEAR ANGELS?!??!?!??! I sure as heck did. The samples are magic and the stuff I actually ordered is as Chandler Bing would say PERFECTION!

So In this lovely order I received:
The Birthday gift that includes: They're Real Mascara and Watts Up Highlighter by Benefit! SO EXCITED FOR THAT.


A sample of smashbox photo finish primer, and lemme tell you tears were falling when I saw this i've been wanting to try it for months.

Here is one of the two products that I actually bought: Urban decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil in the color El Dorado! It's a very pretty gold and I keep thinking of the disney movie every time I see the name! Anyone? no?


The second item that I bought is: Urban decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil in the color Lucky! This color is leaning on the bronzy-brown side. 


And here are 3 more products that I randomly choose in the sample picking section. It's Potent Eye cream by Benefit to get rid of dark circles so I dont look like a vampire (the pretty kind?), An overnight moisturizer by Boscia so I can moisturize while i sleep, and Surf Shampoo and Conditioner by Bumble and Bumble! 

I'll Put a review and swatches up soon! Hope you Read and Enjoy if not.... well.....oh....

No comments:

Post a Comment